Co-operative Education and Development (CEAD)
Fall Workshops—ONLINE Application
Six online workshops will be held:
Saturdays 11 am – 1 pm
Mid-October – December, 2021 (Exact dates to be Announced)
• Introduction to Co-operatives: The Principles and Values
• History of Co-operatives Around the World
• Practicing Democracy: Consensus and Participatory Practices
• Just Transition: Moving Away from Extractive Economies
• Envisioning a Co-op Community: The Co-operative Business Model Canvas
• Steps to Starting a Co-operative
These workshops are held for people who have been impacted by incarceration.
A small stipend is available per workshop.
If you work in the reentry community and are interested in the workshops please contact Mary Sutton: firstname.lastname@example.org